Monday, March 5, 2012

The importance of being grateful

I would have to say that in my 15 years I really didn't appreciate life enough. When I was younger and earlier this year I always wanted things to go my way, and I always took life as a big joke. I complained on how things weren't good enough for me, or it wasn't something that I liked. I was just really ungrateful and selfish. When I look back on my actions and realize how ungrateful I was, I just get so angry with myself. I never thought to myself and said, "There are other people out in the world who don't have anything (like clothing and shelter), and I sit around being a selfish person and not be grateful for anything." Now I see how important it is to be happy with what you have and to be a grateful person.

-ZC

No comments:

Post a Comment