Monday, January 23, 2012

Holiday Party

If I were to host a holiday party, I would gather all decorations and put them up all around the house. Then I would include more decorations to the ones I already have. When that's all done, I would design the invitations and send them all out to the guests. Next, I would get the tree, put it up, and make it all nice and colorful. When I finish decorating my tree, I will go food shopping and get foods/snacks that go along with the bright holiday, such as cookies, cakes, and holiday foods! I would look for good recipes to make by looking at Paula Deen's website, or possibly the Food Network channel. I would prepare all of the food and desserts and place them in nice, colorful food trays/bowls. I would make the guests feel welcomed by making the house look warm and greeting people. We would also play a little bit of Christmas tunes , watch some Christmas movies, and play games. For choice of movies or perhaps my favorite movies, there would be my most favorite, Home Alone 2, Good Luck Charlie: Its Christmas, e.t.c. For games, I would choose monopoly & the Wii game Just Dance. Everyone would be able to gather around, watch one another play, and take turns playing a variety of different games. In the end all of this equals up to a magnificent Christmas party! Z.C.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about this holiday party! I am planning to arrange a dinner party with my friends and trying to find amazing venues in San Francisco for the same. Have come to know about few venues and will book one in budget.

    ReplyDelete