Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Do You Think The Secret Behind The Mona Lisa's Smile Is??????

The Mona Lisa is my favorite picture of Leonardo Da Vinci . I want to know if you can tell me the secret behind the Mona Lisa's smile?
Maybe this can be one of you answer?
  • Maybe she was happy
  • Maybe cause they told her to smile
  • Maybe she was excited that they picked her to pose to for a famous painter
  • Maybe they made her laugh before the took the picture
  • Maybe they were doing something funny and made her laugh
I think the reason she was smiling cause she was excited that a famous painter told her to pose for him for a painting. I think that is the answer because I don't think anybody would been sad if they told them to pose for a famous painter.

b.h.

No comments:

Post a Comment