Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Biggie's Dismal Day

As I as walking up the street beside my girlfriend/daughter Roxxy, I saw a squirrel. I looked and looked as the squirrel was eating the nuts off the ground. Then I made signal to Roxxy so my owner, Michael, wouldn't see me. I pulled away from Michael to go after the squirrel. I saw Roxxy right beside me. "Aw man," I cried as the squirrel was laughing at me up in the tree! Why do I even try? I asked myself. Michael runs up to me and says, "DON'T DO THAT!" Roxxy and I walked away mutely like our voices were gone. When we arrived back home I contemplated about what I did as Michael kept on yelling at me. I let Roxxy in the house first because I heard Michael telling mommy what I did,as I walked in everybody was gawking at me like I had committed a crime. I tried to keep it cool and make it seem like it wasn't as bad as Michael made it sound, so I hid behind Roxxy. She jostled me. At this point, I was envious of Roxxy because everybody made me feel dismal.
- D.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment