Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Idol

Grandma S is somebody that I can look up to. No matter what I do, I’ll always have a place in her heart. As a kid I was always under her and never wanted her to leave my side. In a way I was like her shadow. She’s always positive and always has something positive to say to me no matter what’s the situation.

My grandma is and idol to me because she’s always there such as: Court, being in the courtroom with no other family members there period. Also being there when there were problems with my mom. She’s been there when I wanted to give up and not go to school. She encouraged me to keep going. When my dad got lock up for life she was there for me loving me unconditionally. And financially she was there to put a roof over my head and food in my mouth, I always love her for that.

Bad role model, something my grandma is not. A bad role model is somebody that adds on to your bad habits and gives you more bad things s to do. And add stress upon your life. They’re always negative and try to hurt you in any type of a way, this is not my grandma.

M.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment