Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Better Me

Since I started coming to The Juvenile Literacy Council I been doing better and started making better decisions. A few weeks ago I been making some bad decisions and been hanging around with bad people. I also didn't pay attention in school which lead me to bad grades. I wasn't listening to my parents which made me lose their trust.
Ever since I been attending at The Juvenile Literacy Council I been making better choices they have really change my life because now my family and friend can trust me and I can trust them as well. Now that I know what I was doing wrong I can do better in school. Ever since my parents been trusting me we been having a lot of fun together and have been spending a lot of time together and helping one another.
The Juvenile Literacy Council has really helped me a lot. Not just to me but my family too. By watching how my family felt for me when i was making bad decisions has really helped me because I can look back and look at all the wrongs things i have done and how they have affected me and my family. The friends that I hang around with right now has help me a lot because they have help me make better decisions. My teachers also help me change because they have encourage me to do better at school and in life.
My advise to you would be to try to make better decisions so you can achieve in your future. Think about how other people think about you and your decisions that way you can think about what your going to do next. Now that I'm doing better my life really changed a lot and it encourages me to keep doing good.


-L.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment