Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY BROTHER

My little brother was born November 6th, 2007. Before he was born I wanted him to be a girl. I prayed for nine months that he would be a girl and he still came out to be a boy I was mad!!! I wanted him to be a girl so I could put make up on him, fix his hair and dress him up but now I can't because his daddy would flip out!!!!

The day he was born my cousin sent me pictures on my cell phone. When I first saw the pictures of him I thought he was white but he's mixed. He weighed 6 pounds and 12 ounces. He looked funny at first but now he's cute and fat!!!!!!!

Now he is mean. He likes to hit people. He doesn't hit me cause he know I don't play that. When I see him we play outside. He's scared of flip flops and the dark. He weighs like thirty pounds and he isn't even two. He is bright yellow and so fat. I was happy because I always wanted a little brother or sister.

-P.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment