Monday, February 8, 2010

My Frantic Obession With Charlie & The Chocolate

The first time I saw the movie I was very excited and wanted to watch it some more. I think that was the best movie I have ever watched. It had candy and chocolate and those are my two favorite things. I also like it because of the people in it, the Oompa Loompas, and the funny songs they sang. One reason I like Oompa Loompas is because they are like veterinarians to the children instead of animals. When I found out there was another Wonka movie I freaked. Where is it? I want that movie now! My friends and I went to the movies and waded through the crowds just to get in. Then I decided that I had to get it on dvd.

On Christmas morning, I got the dvd and more. I jostled out of my room that morning just to see what i got for my Willy Wonka obsession.I got the lip gloss, a pillow, a cd, a shirt, and pajamas, and I still want more.

I watched the movie so many times my mom said to me,"stop or your brain is going to boil."

-TD

No comments:

Post a Comment